The Cape Fear chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) recently announced the finalists and achievement award winners for the organization's 5th annual Awards of Excellence.
"The awards, which focus on the rapidly growing Cape Fear Region commercial real estate sector, recognize excellence and leadership in commercial real estate," a news release stated.
This year's finalists in the Cape Fear CREW program are:
Economic & Community Enhancement Award
- Cape Fear Commercial – The Murchison Building
- Purchase & Leaseback of Wilmington, NC’s First Pharma Cold Storage
- Soda Pop Transaction
Best Design Award
- International Commerce Center I
- Sampson County 911 & Emergency Logistics Center
- RL Cold at Pender Commerce Park
Career Advancement for Women Award
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House at River Place
- Aloft Wilmington at Coastline Center
- The Davis Community Center
Best Development Award
- Julie Andrews
- College Access Team at GLOW Academy
- Tracy Newkirk
- The Crossroads at Independence
- King Neptune
- The Cargo District
The Cape Fear CREW Board of Directors also named the winners of individual achievement awards:
Impact Award Winner
Beth Quinn Excellence Award Winner
The event will be held early next year, at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 16, at the Wilmington Convention Center. Individual tickets will be available in January, the release stated.
Cape Fear CREW has more than 90 members from a wide array of commercial real estate interests and its mission is "to advance the success of women in commercial real estate," according to the release.